Happy Daisy Pillow Cover. The Happy Daisy Cushion Cover is a unique and elegant way to spruce up any space. With cheerful polka dots on a light blue background, this cushion cover is perfect for anyone looking to inject a little joy into their lives. Made of 100% cotton, this pillow cover is soft and comfortable to sleep on. Plus, the cheerful polka dots are sure to brighten up your day and make you happy! Order your Happy Daisy Cushion Cover today and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you’ve made something special that others will appreciate too.
Happy Daisy Pillow Cover. Crochet is a great way to use up leftover yarn and create a cozy cushion cover. This happy daisy design is very simple to crochet and can be done in just a few minutes. All you need is some basic crochet stitches and some fun yarn colors!
Happy Daisy Pillow Cover. Looking for a crochet pillow cover that is both stylish and comfortable? You have come to the right place! Here, we’ll show you how to make a stylish crochet pillow cover that will keep your head and neck cozy all night long.
- Crochet hook size G/6 (4 mm)
-Thread in light green, dark green, brown and beige colors
- Start by crocheting a ring using light green yarn. Chain 2 (counts as first dc), then knit 12 dc in hoops. Close the ring with slip stitch. (12 AD)
- Change to dark green yarn and work 2 dc in next st, then work 1 dc in each of the next 11 sts. Make a slip stitch at the top of the first sc from the previous row. (12 dc + 2 dc)
- Change to brown yarn and work 1 dc in each of the next 12 sts. Make a slip stitch at the top of the first sc from the previous row. (12 sc)
- Change to beige and work 1 ch-2 ch in each of the next 3 sts, then work 1 dc in each of the next 9 sts Along the edge marked with “corr” in step 2: 6 dc + 2 ch = 9 sts Join with sl st to the first 2nd ch made in step 4: 2nd ch (count
Looking for a fun crochet project? Check out our collection of free crochet patterns! From afghan squares to hoodies and gloves, there’s something for everyone in this set of easy-to-follow projects. Just make sure you have the right supplies on hand, such as yarn and an appropriate hook size for the weight of your yarn.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook.
Please tag me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
Learn how to make Happy Daisy Pillow Cover:
Access the free pattern / Happy Daisy Pillow Cover
If you liked this pattern, but you want to see some more options of crochet yarn craft patterns, below we will leave some more models for you to be inspired by:
We wish you all a great week, full of God’s blessings in your homes, and especially a lot of creativity to start another crochet yarn craft project.
With love and affection, I Love Crochet!